Lithos High Voltage
Lithos High Voltage battery packs are designed for vehicle, marine and off-road applications. These packs can be configured for either high energy or high power applications and use the revolutionary Lithos Gen4 module technology. With an successful Passively Propagation Resistant (PPR) design, advanced high voltage battery management system and an IP67 rugged aluminum enclosure, these high voltage battery packs are designed for the most demanding and safety-critical applications.
- High cell packing density
- Liquid cooled for superior thermal performance
- IP67 rugged aluminum enclosures
- Internal Battery Management System and robust safety features
- CAN 2.0B communication
- Intrinsically safe design (Passively Propagation Resistant)
- 175V, 350V and 700V systems
- Connectable from 6 to 1000 kWh (Series or Parallel)
- Up to 10C discharge rate
- Up to 170 Wh/kg
Lithos Energy also supplies customized battery packs optimized for the specific needs of your application at low to full production volumes. These packs are designed and assembled at our facility in California and use the latest Lithos Gen4 technology.