Production Line Lead
Who are we?
Lithos Energy designs and manufactures high-performance, large-format lithium ion battery packs for the automotive, aerospace and stationary energy storage markets. We are a quickly growing and fast-moving team with big goals. We build and assemble all of our product in-house at our facility in California.
Who are you?
We are currently seeking a full-time, salaried, production line lead with experience building electrical or electronic systems to lead the hourly production team on our battery assembly line. This includes overseeing all aspects of production from daily start-up to shut-down.
- Lead production team on our battery assembly line to meet daily production output goals
- Train production technicians for their assigned stations
- Work with engineering team to understand manufacturing instructions and process requirements
- Perform production planning and develop production schedules
- Lead full day production shift (7 AM to 3:30 PM, with breaks) and maintain the timely operation of the line
- Perform individual production assembly tasks, including:
- Solder electrical components for assembly process (through hole and SMT)
- Build wire harnesses (terminal crimping, wire stripping, looms…etc.)
- Perform hand assembly steps and box builds
- Operate robotic stations following detailed assembly instructions
- Perform quality checks (automated and manual)
- Move WIP material and inventory around production line
- Work with engineering team to develop process improvements that increase throughput and quality
- Any other tasks needed to get the job done
- High school diploma or GED
- 4+ Years manufacturing assembly work
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Soldering skills (through hole, SMT, rework…etc.)
- Experience building wire harnesses
- Experience with torque controlled tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Interactive Websites)
- Willing and able to work full shift plus occasional additional hours
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand at least 80% of the day
- Health Insurance including Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Opportunity to earn stock options in company with excellent performance
Please apply with a resume and a brief cover letter emphasizing your skills and experience most related to the list of qualifications above.
Lithos Energy, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.