Electrical Assembly Technician
Who are we?
Lithos Energy designs and manufactures high-performance, large-format lithium ion battery packs for the automotive, aerospace and stationary energy storage markets. We are a quickly growing and fast-moving team with big goals. We build and assemble all of our product in-house at our facility in California.
Who are you?
We are currently seeking a full-time, hourly electrical assembly technician with experience building electrical or electronic systems to work on our battery assembly line. This job will follow a regular 40 hour week schedule with occasional overtime as needed.
- Participate in full day production shift (7 AM to 3:30 PM, with breaks).
- Solder electrical components for assembly process (through hole and SMT).
- Build wire harnesses (terminal crimping, wire stripping, looms…etc.).
- Perform hand assembly steps and box builds.
- Operate robotic stations following detailed assembly instructions.
- Perform quality checks (automated and manual).
- Move WIP material and inventory around production line.
- Share ideas for improvements to process to increase efficiency or speed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Any other tasks needed to get the job done.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ Years manufacturing assembly work
- Soldering skills (through hole, SMT, rework…etc.)
- Experience building wire harnesses
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions in English
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Interactive Websites)
- Willing and able to work occasional overtime
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to stand at least 80% of the day
- Health Insurance including Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Opportunity to advance to production lead with excellent performance
- Opportunity to earn stock options in company with excellent performances
Please apply with a resume and a brief cover letter emphasizing your skills and experience most related to the list of qualifications above.
Lithos Energy, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.